Following the release of the Stargate Network Alpha on December 31, 2017, many of you have reported bugs and other issues related to the installation or features in the game. And we really mean to thank y’all for that! ;-)
So today we release the first Patch, which fixes major problems, including:
- Involuntary activation of VR mode (nope, VR isn’t planned, sorry guys ;-( )
- Settings changes not being saved
- Missing loading screens
- Non-working language change
- Various Launcher crashes
Amongst other issues you had reported.
In addition to fixing those bugs, we have developed a brand new installer, which provides the following features:
- Language selection
- Installation directory selection*
- Desktop and start menu shortcuts
- Uninstalling all game files
* Installation directory defaults to your Windows user private folder. If you wish to install the game in the "Program/Program Files" directory, you will need to run the installer in Administrator mode.
The new installer.
You can now download the installer in our Download section.
If you had already installed the game without the installer, you can keep your current installation, but you will not be able to take advantage of features mentioned above.
To perform the update, if you already have the Stargate Network Launcher installed:
Nothing simpler, launch the Launcher, the update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
If you encounter any issue with this update, try starting anew by removing the game and reinstalling it with the new installer =)
The Stargate Network Team.